The Cub's Den is an extension of Duck Hollow Discovery Learning Center. The mission of Duck Hollow Discovery Learning Center is to create and foster a learning community, which will ultimately prepare our children for the future.
Our well-trained staff will provide diverse learners with a multitude of experiences that will enrich them socially, emotionally, morally, and intellectually. Our Center will continue to be a wonderful place for children to learn and grow, to develop self-esteem and friendships, and to celebrate and share accomplishments. Our students will leave with a sound academic foundation, a lifelong love of learning, and a positive self-worth.
Our approach to Pre-school education is based on discovery learning and our teachers implement a literature-based curriculum. The students will learn through hands-on activities by exploring our diverse learning centers.
- Serves children ages 9 months - 6 years.
- Provides Tuesday-Thursday, Monday-Wednesday-Friday, or Monday through Friday full-day schedules.
- Facility exceeds state safety requirements
- Licensed by DPW, NAEYC accredited, and a Keystone STAR 4 Facility
- Qualified, caring, educated teachers and staff
- Provides an interactive hands-on curriculum
- Partnership with subsidized child care services
- If you are a Penn State student, you may qualify for a Penn State subsidy of up to 85 percent for child care services! For more information, check out the Subsidy page.
- Also open to the general public
|Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For more information about the The Cub's Den, visit www.duckhollow.net.
For registration information contact:
Heather Conway - 724-430-4185 or
Rebecca Belski - 724-438-6123