- Please bring a copy of your schedule with you when you visit the bookstore to purchase your books. The bookstore is located in the lower level of the Williams Building.
- You will need to register your vehicle and obtain a parking tag before classes start. This process can be completed in the Finance and Business Office, 106 Williams Building.
- You may obtain your Photo id and computer access account in the Computer Lab, 107 Eberly Building, approximately two weeks after you register. You will need some form of identification plus your PSU ID number.
- It is the student's responsibility to arrange tuition payment. You will receive an electronic bill via eLion regarding the portion of tuition you are to pay. A special part of the Dual Enrollment program is a grant-in-aid in the amount of 50 percent of the tuition for a maximum of 8 credits per semester. Books, technology fees, and activity fees will also be applied. If you have any questions regarding your tuition bill, please contact the Finance and Business Office, 106 Williams Building, 724-430-4171.
- The eLion System—eLion.psu.edu
The eLion system is an electronic gateway for students to access their academic record. A wealth of information and capabilities, including registration, are presented to the student. This service provides opportunity for interactive inquiry to assist students in formulating informed decisions regarding academic planning.
- Office of the University Registrar—www.registrar.psu.edu/
The Registrar's office home page provides a broad array of information related to official transcripts, enrollment, courses, programs, and various academic issues. This is also an alternate source for current Schedule of Course information published in this paper document.
- Academic Program Bulletins—www.psu.edu/ur/academic.html
The various program bulletins of the University are published at this site. Included are associate degree programs, baccalaureate degree programs, and graduate degree programs.
- Student Policies and Rules—www.psu.edu/ufs/policies/
This site provides access to the various policies and rules related to undergraduate students.
- Academic Administrative Policies and Procedures—www.psu.edu/oue/aappm/
This site provides access to the various policies and procedures related to student enrollment.